Tuesday, May 13, 2014

On The Source

What I'm going to present in this blog is derived mostly from applying on the economy a certain perspective. This is a perspective on money and debt that my mind has, should I say, stumbled upon in my search for an understanding on how debt really works and affects the economy. First was the perspective. Then came, bit by bit, something that might look like an attempt at some kind of a theory, and it is the findings from this attempt that I'm going to present here. The findings are by no means final, and inevitably many of the initial findings turn out to be wrong. I'm refining the findings, and continuing my attempt, every day from morning till evening - and often in my dreams too. I've been doing this research for some years now, with increasing intensity.

So this is money and debt, and the whole economy, from one perspective. Money, debt and economy can't be viewed from only one perspective. If we do that, a lot of important things will go unnoticed. My attempt at a theory would never explain everything, not even close, even if it was a somewhat successful attempt. But it seems to me that by looking at the economy from this perspective I can explain a variety of economical phenomena, and some of it in a way that makes more sense than the prevailing explanations.

What I hope and believe is that my perspective makes you find out something new, something you never thought of. At least it has done that for me and for some people who have been unfortunate enough to be chosen by me as the audience of my "lectures". I can't promise you'll hear something no one else has ever said, but what keeps me working hard is the chance that it could be so.

I'm happy to discuss the subject, so feel free to contact me via e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment